http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Sesame_Honey_Cakes_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 20:16:212016-12-20 18:49:20Sesame Honey Cakes
- 2 7.5-ounces can biscuits
- 6 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups of honey
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Using your hands, form the biscuits into bit sized balls.
- In a large sauce pot, heat oil to 320º F over a medium flame. Meanwhile, heat honey in a small sauce pot just to loosen it.
- Fry the biscuits in the oil, in batches, until golden brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove doughnuts to cooling rack or paper towel and pat dry. Dip each into the hot honey, coating evenly, remove to cooling rack and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
HINTS & CLUES
- These cakes are best when served fresh.