http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/404-cook-popcorn_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 20:11:022016-12-20 18:51:07Popcorn Squares
- 2- 3.5 ounce bags of microwave popcorn
- 1 16-ounce bag of marshmallows
- 1 stick butter, softened
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate chips
- Cook popcorn according to directions.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until everything is melted and thoroughly combined.
- Lay popped corn in casserole dish and pour marshmallow mix slowly and evenly over the popcorn.
- Allow the popcorn to set, and then cut into squares.
- Have kids top the squares with caramel sauce and chocolate chips!
- Combine the liquids with the cream cheese and add to the dry ingredients.