http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ep-3a-cook_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 18:59:452016-12-16 21:45:23Spicy Avocado, Fish and Black Bean Taco Salad
- 2 pounds cod fish
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of each salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/2 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- Rinse fish and pat dry. In a bowl, combine chili powder, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Rub mixture into fish on both sides.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet. Sauté fish until it flakes easily. Remove from heat. Break fish into large chunks.
- In a bowl, combine salsa, lime juice, cilantro, green onion, avocado and beans.
- Warm tortillas in oven or on stovetop over flame. Divide fish and bean mixtures between tortillas. Top with lettuce and sour cream.