http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Herb_Onion_Focaccia_175_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 18:58:312016-12-20 19:50:58Herb Onion Focaccia
- 1 package pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Unroll the pizza dough as directed on the package onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle half of the herbs on the dough and fold the dough in half lengthwise.
- Brush the top with olive oil and evenly distribute the remaining herbs, onion, and cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the focaccia is golden brown and crispy.
- Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and serve sliced.