http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ep-4-cook-copy_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 16:38:432016-12-20 19:54:30Pork Chop Pancakes
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 leftover pork chops
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chives for garnish
- Slice pork chops thinly and then crosswise thinly, leaving little strips.
- Combine with mashed potatoes, onion, and parsley. Mix thoroughly.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Form cake from the potato mixture, about 4 inches across and ¾ inch thick. Dip cake in the egg batter and transfer to pan. Cook each side until golden brown, flipping carefully.