http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/090603_Brownies_001_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 19:12:182017-07-04 22:14:45Orange and Cherry Brownies
Take a box brownie mix and add some fun mix-ins for this Orange and Cherry Brownie recipe from Katie Brown.
- 1 box brownie mix
- Zest of 1 orange, plus the juice of half
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cherry pie filling
- 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and prepare a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Make the brownie mix according to the directions and stir in the walnuts, orange zest, and juice.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking dish and drizzle on the cherry pie filling. Using a knife, swirl the cherries into the brownie mixture, then bake until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out clean, about 35 minutes.