http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Sloppy_Joe_Casserole_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 17:21:072016-12-20 19:52:48Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 grated carrots
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 package pre-made dinner roll dough
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375º F. In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté onions, garlic and carrots until soft.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned. Stir in ketchup, molasses, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently simmer for 15 minutes. Transfer to a 3 quart casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place dinner rolls on top of cheese to cover casserole. Brush rolls with some melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake uncovered until rolls are golden brown, about 25 minutes.