http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Brownie_Pudding_Pops_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 15:23:482016-12-20 19:02:21Brownie Pudding Pops
Brownie Pudding Pops
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 12 Dixie cups
- 2 4-serving size boxes white chocolate or vanilla flavor JELL-O Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 Popsicle sticks, cut in half
- Prepare brownies as directed on box and bake in a 9 x12-inch pan. Once cooled, use a Dixie cup to cut 24 circles into the brownies. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the pudding and milk together. Continue whisking for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Grease 12 Dixie cups and fill each with one brownie round. Top with 1 to 2 tablespoons of pudding mixture. Place a second brownie round on top of the pudding. Stick a Popsicle stick in the center of each and put in freezer for 6 to 8 hours, until frozen.
- When ready to serve, cut Dixie cups away from the pops with scissors.