http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/chicken8_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 16:52:432016-12-20 19:53:55Roasted Chicken
- 3 whole chickens, about 4 pounds each
- 2 whole lemons, quartered
- 3 small onions, quartered
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F Clean inside of chickens and season with salt and pepper.
- Loosely stuff lemon quarters and onion into the cavity of each chicken. Tie chicken legs together with twine.
- Place chickens in roasting pan. Rub butter on skin of chicken then season with salt and pepper.
- Roast chickens for about 1 ¼ hours basting the chicken occasionally with pan juices.