http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/salsa-23545-1.jpeg 2000 3000 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 20:42:582017-09-07 15:06:30Tropical Grilled Salsa
Tropical Grilled Salsa
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1 pineapple, peeled, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, sliced 1/4 inch
- 6 each green onion, cut 1/8 inch
- 2 ounces minced ginger
- 2 ounces lime juice/fresh
- 2 roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, picked leaves
- Kosher salt – to taste
- Honey – to taste – approximately 1 ounce
- 2 ounces vegetable oil
- Coat mango, pineapple, and papaya with a pinch of salt and honey, along with the vegetable oil.
- Place on pre-heated grill and mark both sides of fruit. Cool.
- Dice fruit and add to remaining ingredients. Refrigerate.