http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Orange-Olive-Salad_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 17:57:172016-12-16 21:48:56Orange and Olive Oil Vinaigrette
Orange and Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup packed basil, minced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 box mixed greens
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced into rounds
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings and separated
- 3 oranges, skin and pith removed, sliced into rounds
- Combine the basil and lemon juice and slowly stream in the oil while whisking to make the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- In your salad bowl mix the greens, ½ the olives, ½ the onion, and ½ the oranges, season with salt and pepper and toss with ¾ of the dressing.
- Top with remaining ingredients and drizzle over the rest of the dressing.