http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/416-cook-chocolate-mousse_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 15:55:482016-12-20 19:00:13Chocolate Mousse
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In small pan over medium heat, combine ¼ cup heavy cream and coffee liqueur. Add chocolate and melt, constantly stirring. Add remainder of heavy cream and stir.
- Beat egg whites and sugar until they peak. Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Put into serving dishes and chill for three hours. Top with fresh whipped cream.