http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/204-Cook_big_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 15:00:252016-12-20 19:57:50Herb Marinated Flank Steak
- Flank steak
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the rosemary, thyme, and tarragon for the marinade. Next, mince some garlic, and add it to your herbs.
- Drizzle in some two tablespoons of olive oil and then a teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Lay the flank steaks out over plastic wrap and pour the marinade right over. Rub in that marinade all over with your hands, make sure you don’t miss a spot. Give your hands a quick wash and then wrap the steaks in the plastic and let them marinate for about three hours at room temperature.
- Grill the flank steaks about five minutes on each side (for a beautiful medium steak).
- Slice it into strips on a bias and serve.