http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/501_Cook_Goulash_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-13 21:05:282016-12-20 20:00:00Brown Family Goulash
- 2 1/2 pounds ground round beef
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1/2 each of orange pepper, yellow and red pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 8-ounce tomato sauce
- 2 28-ounce whole tomatoes
- Queen olives
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Sauté the onions and peppers together with a little olive oil. Brown the ground beef. Mix together.
- Cook the macaroni until just short of done. Rinse and drain.
- In a large bowl mix the pasta and the beef.
- Add the tomato sauce and whole tomatoes after blender treatment to chop. Mix well with a large spoon.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Add the olives to the top about 15 minutes before done.
- It is best if it sits overnight for flavor.