http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/rainbowjello011_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 20:13:422016-12-20 18:50:31Rainbow Jell-O
- 5 small packages of Jell-O different flavors/colors (red, green, yellow, blue, orange)
- 1 16 oz sour cream
- Make one recipe of Jell-O by following directions on box and divide in half (½ cup each).
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to one half and pour into 8 x 10 glass baking dish. Place in refrigerator and chill until firm.
- Add ⅓ cup sour cream to remaining half, set aside at room temperature, and then pour on top of the previously chilled layer.
- Chill again and repeat process with each Jell-O package. Five packages will yield 10 layers.