http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Tea-Sandwich-Cucumber_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 15:05:242016-12-16 21:58:56Cucumber Boursin Tea Sandwich
Cucumber Boursin Tea Sandwich
- 5.2 ounce boursin cheese
- 11/2 teaspoons skim milk
- 2 medium-size cucumber
- 1 loaf thinly sliced white bread
- Circular cookie cutter (optional)
- 1 bunch dill
- In a bowl, mix together cheese and milk. Using a vegetable peeler, cut the cucumbers lengthwise into thin slices.
- Spread a light layer of Boursin onto bread and stack with cucumber slices.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutter or cut into four squares or triangles with a knife.
- Top with a blackberry and a sprig of dill.
HINTS & CLUES
- Boursin cheese is a great alternative to cream cheese because it adds more flavor to a sandwich.
- This is an open-faced sandwich.