http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/PBJ_Triangles_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 15:26:262016-12-16 21:57:42Cornbread PBJ Triangles
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup grape jelly
- Special equipment: 13 x 9 x 2 glass baking dish
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Grease the baking dish.
- Prepare the corn muffin mix according to package directions. Divide the batter in half and set aside.
- Spread half of the corn muffin batter evenly on the bottom of the baking dish. Top with an even layer of the peanut butter and even dollops of the grape jelly. Gently top with dollops of the corn muffin batter and spread gently to cover the peanut butter and jelly.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until lightly browned on top and springs to the touch. Let cool on a baking rack.