http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/508_Tostones_Shrimp_Salsa_600MAIN1.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 20:45:522016-12-20 18:35:45Tostone Shrimp
- 2 Tostones – peeled and cut into 6 sections
- 1 pound (31/35 count) shrimp – peeled and deveined
- Deep-fry all sections in 350º F oil until golden brown.
- Remove from oil, press into disks and place back in oil for 30 seconds.
- Preheat sauté pan on high. Add 2 oz. of vegetable oil and add shrimp. Cook until pink and deglaze pan with pesto. Garnish with salsa and tomatoes. - Tim Sizer, Guest Chef