http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/509_Cook_Ham_Chees_Pockets_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-09-20 16:06:372016-12-16 21:43:07Ham and Cheese Pockets
Ham and Cheese Pockets
- 1 package of refrigerated dinner rolls
- Flour, for work surface
- ¾ cup diced ham
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, plus 1 tablespoon water, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the dinner rolls from the package and separate each one. On a lightly floured surface, using the palm of your hand, flatten the dinner roll into a round disc, about 3”-4” wide.
- Divide the cheese and ham among each dinner roll, mounding it in the center of the disc. Then, to close your dinner roll into a tasty pouch, gather the edges of the disc up around the mound of ham and cheese and pinch closed, covering all of the ham and cheese. Repeat with the remaining rolls.
- Place each roll, seal side down, on your baking sheet and brush with your egg wash.
- Bake the rolls for 15-20 minutes until the tops are golden brown.