http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Hummus-3-Ways_600MAIN.jpg 600 400 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-09-20 16:12:112016-12-16 21:42:36Hummus with Three Toppings
- 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 cans chick peas
- 1 cup tahini paste
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons salt
- In the bowl of a food processor add garlic, chick peas, tahini paste, and pulse 3-4 times. Scrape down sides of bowl and add lemon juice and water. Puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- When mixture is smooth in consistency, add olive oil and pulse until well combined.
- Keep hummus, in an airtight container in the refrigerator, until ready for use.
- For service, divide hummus into three piles, either into bowls or on one large serving platter. Create a well in the center of each with the back side of your spoon. Mound each topping into one of the wells.