http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Cucumber_Salad_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 17:10:492016-06-30 17:07:50Cucumber Salad
- 3 cucumbers, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup dill, picked
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- Combine sugar, red wine vinegar, and water, in a bowl and mix to combine (do not use a metal bowl, as the vinegar my react with it).
- Add onions and cover with plastic. Marinate overnight.
- Remove onions from liquid, and proceed to making salad.
- Slice cucumber in half moon shapes. In a large mixing bowl, combine cucumbers, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh dill, marinated red onions, and season to taste with salt and pepper.