http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/090604_SteakSalad_002_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 17:06:572016-12-16 21:51:54Crisp Asian Steak Salad
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cup snap peas, sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 box arugula
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds leftover steak
- 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Brush the steak with ¼ cup of the dressing.
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil and then add the steak to warm. Remove the steak from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing across the grain into strips.
- Using the slicing attachment on a food processor, julienne the peppers, then toss along with the remaining ingredients and the dressing.
- Serve the dressed vegetables topped with steak strips.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, sugar, mint, and vinegars and then slowly whisk in the oils. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.