http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Thyme_For_Corn_147-copy_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 19:23:012016-12-20 19:49:55Thyme for Corn
Thyme for Corn
- 6 ears of corn with husks
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into slices
- Thyme sprigs
- Soak corn in a pot of water for 1 hour.
- Remove the corn silks by peeling back the husks, being careful not to detach them.
- Pull the husks back up around the corn. Tuck a few pats of butter, and a couple sprigs of thyme into the husks. Make sure the husks are completely around the corn.
- Grill corn for about 15 minutes, turning frequently.