http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Pizza_Stick_Rollups_600Main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 16:08:192016-12-20 19:55:27Pizza Stick Roll-Up
- 2 13.8-ounce cans refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Your choice of fillings
- Sesame and poppy seeds (optional, for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Open and unroll one can of pizza dough and cut into 6 even rectangles. Spread ½ of the sauce on the rectangles and sprinkle with ½ of the cheese and basil. Add your choice of fillings to the center of each rectangle. Roll the dough so that you have a long pizza roll and press the seam to secure. Fold the ends under as well, so the cheese does not back out of the rolls.
- Place roll, seam side down, on a baking sheet. Repeat with the second can of the dough. Top pizza sticks with your choice of poppy or sesame seeds, cheese, or pepperoni.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown. Makes 12 roll ups.