http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Pear_Salad_Jicama_Radish_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 18:27:082016-12-16 21:47:21Pear Salad
- 8-9 radishes, halved sliced thin
- 6 Bosc pears, sliced thin
- 2 whole jicama, peeled and grated (or cut into thin matchsticks)
- 2 stalks celery, peeled and sliced thin
- Zest of 3 limes
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and serve. Make sure to cut the pear last, as it will oxidize.
HINTS & CLUES
- If you have to step away for a couple of minutes, mix the pear and the lemon juice together to keep the pear from oxidizing.