http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ep-5-cook_600Main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 16:00:282016-12-16 21:55:43Avocado Grapefruit Salad
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 avocados
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 ounce box baby spinach
- Whisk vinegar and mustard together. Slowly add olive oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Open the pomegranate. A knife can help you get started, but it is better to pick the seeds out with your fingers.
- Cut the pith from the grapefruit. Using a paring knife, carefully remove the segments from the grapefruit.
- Peel the avocados and cut into thin slices. Coat with the lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown.
- Make a bed of the spinach. Arrange the grapefruit, avocado, and pomegranate. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.