http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/406-cook-zucchini-tart_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 20:33:082016-12-20 18:42:21Zucchini Tart
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into ribbons
- 2 squashes, sliced into ribbons
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- Cut one of the pastry sheets into 1-inch strips and lay those strips on the borders of the second sheet, brush with oil. Bake about 10 minutes, or until puffed up high and golden brown. Let cool.
- Combine the ricotta, parsley, parmesan, lemon juice, and zest and season with salt and pepper. Spread the mixture in the puffed pastry.
- Season the ribbons with salt and pepper and then top each squash ribbon with a zucchini ribbon. Fold in half and begin to roll up like a rose. Arrange on the bed of the ricotta mixture and bake about 20 minutes, until vegetable are cooked through.