http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/512_Cook_Cobbler_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 17:24:232016-12-20 18:57:59Fruit Cobbler
- 8 cups fruit of your choice, chopped
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 1/2 cup cranberries, fresh if available (optional)
- Biscuit mix
- 1 stick butter, chopped into pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Chop and peel apples and toss with flour, cinnamon, chopped nuts, cranberries, and 1 cup sugar. Place mixture in an 8x8 baking pan.
- Mix 2 cups biscuit mix with 1/2 cup sugar. Blend with just enough water to bring together as a "drop biscuit." Drop by spoonfuls over your fruit.
- Place all streusel ingredients in a medium sized bowl and crush together with hands. Top biscuit layer with streusel.
- Bake in oven for about 35-40 minutes till bubbly and golden. Toothpick inserted in biscuit should come out clean.