http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Fruit_Dipsticks_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 17:30:502016-12-20 18:57:51Fruit Dipstick
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 4-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon seedless red raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cubed or balled
- 1 cup honeydew melon, cubed or balled
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 24 flat wooden ice cream spoons
- Using a hand mixer, beat yogurt, cream cheese, jam, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and beat until combined well.
- Scoop one end of each wooden ice cream spoon into the fruit dip until coated. Place on wax/parchment paper lined cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. (This step can be done a few hours in advance).
- Top each fruit dipstick with one piece of fruit.