http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/511_Cook_Put_It_Together_Pie_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-09-20 18:08:032016-12-16 05:54:20Put-It-Together Pie
Wrap or bottle each of these recipes separately and place in a serving dish. Tie the whole recipe up with ribbon and give as a gift to a friend along with the assembly directions provided below.
- For the Crumble: 2 cups oats
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 stick cold butter, cubed
- For the Blueberry Filling: 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 container of cool whip
- For the Cookie Crust: 1 container of store bought sugar cookies
- For the crumble: Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the ingredients and spread on the baking sheet. Bake until oats are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool before transferring to jar.
- For the Blueberry Filling: Defrost the blueberries, then in a blender, pulse until some are broken down.
- Fold the blueberry mixture into the cool whip and transfer to a jar.
- For the Cookie Crust: Cook sugar cookies according to directions. Let cool and wrap in cellophane.
- Layer the sugar cookies in a serving dish.
- Spoon on the blueberry filling.
- Top with crumble.