http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/508_Cook_Asian_Bouillabaisse_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 14:01:192016-12-20 19:45:12Asian Bouillabaisse by Chef Tim Sizer
- 2 ounces vegetable oil
- 4 ounces grated ginger
- 4 ounces minced garlic
- 8 ounces saki
- 32 ounces coconut milk
- 6 ounces limejuice
- 8 ounces clam stock or seafood stock
- 4 ounces brown sugar
- 2 ounces fish sauce
- 2 ounces garlic chili sauce
- 4 each Mussels – cleaned, de-bearded
- 4 each Clams
- 8 ounces fish – swordfish, halibut, whitefish / personal choice
- 8 ounces lobster meat
- 4 each Scallops
- 4 each Shrimp – peeled and deveined
- Heat Oil.
- Add ginger and garlic
- Deglaze with Saki and cook until alcohol evaporates.
- Add remaining ingredients except seafood.
- Bring to simmer and lower heat. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Add all seafood and cook approx. 5 minutes or until seafood is just finished.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs, green onion, and sesame seeds.
Optional: lime wedges and rice noodles.