http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Parchment_Packet_Potatoes_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 21:15:172016-12-20 19:46:44Parchment Packet Potatoes
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- Thyme sprigs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine seasoning with potatoes and onion. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Rip off a piece of parchment paper, large enough to make an envelope for your potatoes. Place the potatoes in the middle of your paper and fold it over. Wrap the entire parchment envelope in foil.
- Grill the packets for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.