http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/JANquicksimple-POTATO1_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 21:12:012016-12-20 19:46:51Oven-Fried Lightly Seasoned Potato Wedges
Oven-Fried Lightly Seasoned Potato Wedges
- 10 large russet potatoes, washed and cut into wedges, skin on
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Soak wedges in cold water for 5 minutes, drain in colander, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Toss wedges with olive oil, seasoned salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Spread seasoned wedges out on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes until browned and crispy.