http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/PA310055_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 13:58:082016-12-20 19:59:01Crown Roast of Lamb
- 1 crown roast of lamb
- Salt & pepper
- 3 cups bread stuffing, cubed
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 450. Place the lamb in a roasting pan lined with foil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine stuffing ingredients. Loosely fill crown with stuffing. The remaining stuffing can be placed in a loaf pan alongside the roast.
- Cover the ribs with foil so they don’t burn. Roast until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, about 25 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes before carving into chops.