http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Honey_Spiced_Almonds-copy_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 14:28:442016-12-20 17:26:02Honey-Spiced Almonds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups whole, blanched almonds
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 300º F.
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil on high. Add almonds to pan, toast for one minute stirring often, and reduce heat to low. Add honey and spices, and sesame seeds and stir to coat evenly.
- Continue to stir for 6-7 minutes or until the almonds are a light golden brown. Sprinkle in the sesame seeds and once it’s all toasted, pour in the honey.
- Spread nuts out evenly on to a large sheet tray, and place in oven to dry out for about 10-15 minutes. Allow nuts to cool before serving.