http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Herbed_Feta_Puffs2_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 14:33:152016-12-20 17:23:20Herb Triangles
- 1/2 7-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 8-ounce package feta cheese
- 3 scallions
- 1/2 cup mint
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- 2 packages of puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, feta, scallions, mint, salt, pepper, and puree until herbs and cheese are well blended. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Make an egg wash by whisking together the egg, cream, and salt.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry in three pieces along the fold lines. Cut three circles out of each strip. Place a dollop of cheese mixture in the center of each circle. With a brush, paint half of the outer rim with egg wash and fold the circle in half, sealing the outside rim by pressing with a fork.
- Place on a greased sheet tray, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and brush the tops of the pastries with egg wash. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pastries are golden brown.