http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Country_Chicken_Hash_119_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 13:54:122016-12-20 19:59:07Country Chicken Hash
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds leftover roast chicken, diced
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 whole bell pepper
- 1 cup diced golden delicious apple
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Boil or steam potatoes for 5-7 minutes. Drain and dry. (Potatoes will not be tender).
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add potatoes and sauté until browned. Add chicken, onion, bell pepper, apple, garlic and sage. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce and cook until heated through.
- Add parsley and stir to combine.