http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Whole_Grain_Potato_Salad_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 14:27:092016-12-20 19:43:34Whole Grain Potato Salad
Whole Grain Potato Salad
- 20 baby red skin potatoes
- 20 baby Yukon potatoes
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caraway
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and place in a large pot, cover with water, and add 3 tablespoons salt. Cover pot and bring to a simmer. Cook until potatoes are tender. Check with a knife or toothpick, by inserting; if there is no resistance, the potatoes are done. Always check the largest potato as it takes the longest to cook.
- Allow potatoes to cool and cut into quarters.
- Toast caraway seeds for 5 minutes in a small pan over medium heat, and put into a large mixing bowl. Add sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, whole grain Dijon, and chives, and whisk to combine. Add potatoes and mix well to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper.