http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/402-cook-chocolate-cake_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 18:12:022016-12-20 18:56:13Like Water Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake
- 1 can cherry pie topping
- 1 can pineapple rounds
- 1 1-pound bag chocolate morsels
- Heavy cream
- Cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Make box cake according to directions, but divide the mixture into two 9x9” pans. Allow to cool completely before moving on.
- Meanwhile, slice each round in half so that you have two thinner rounds. Lay the rounds on a foil lined baking sheet and bake in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, turning once.
- Level the cakes and then layer, spreading the cherry pie topping over the first layer.
- Melt the chocolate with the cream over a double boiler and then pour half the mixture over the cake. Allow to harden. Then loosen the remaining chocolate with the oil and pour on the remaining chocolate.
- Dust with cocoa powder and decorate with pineapple slices.