http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/504_Cook_Chopped_Root_Salad_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 16:55:402016-12-16 21:52:50Chopped Root Salad
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4 parsnips
- 4 red skinned potatoes, cubed
- 4 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- In a large sauté pan over high heat, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the potatoes and parsnips, resisting the urge to stir right away. Cook, stirring infrequently, until vegetables get a little color, then add the carrots and brown all the vegetables. Add the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and toss in the parsley.