http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png 0 0 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-06 08:00:042012-07-06 08:00:04Creative Coasters All Year Round!
It’s the perfect time to get creative at home and make some coasters. So, say goodbye to those ring stains on your tables and get working.
Four inch square tiles
Oil-based clear shellac
Stencil spray adhesive
1. Spray back of stencil with spray adhesive and position it on the center of the tile.
2. Mix the stencil paste and acrylic paint until a thick consistent paste is formed.
3. Apply the mixture to the stencil with a putty knife and coat the top of the tile with an even layer of the mixture.
4. Remove the stencil and allow the paste to dry for several hours.
5. Using a paintbrush, coat the top of the coaster with clear shellac and allow to dry over night.
Hints & Clues
After you are finished making the coasters, you can use Goo Gone to clean the adhesive off the back of the stencil so that you can reuse it at a different time.