From Michigan to LA, Brooklyn and beyond, I’ve always had a special place in my heart for a good wreath. What’s more inviting than a quick shot of color on your home’s door?
You don’t have to splurge on this holiday decor staple– just keep it seasonal, simple and fresh for the greatest impact. Try blending store-bought wreaths with craft-store decorations for an easy way to brighten up your door this December. You’ll have guests eager to ring your doorbell…just don’t forget to shovel the walkway!
- Wire cutters
- Green pine wreath
- Grapevine wreath (approximately the size of the opening of the pine wreath)
- Silver spray glitter
- Floral wire
- Various kinds of ribbon
- White feathers
- White artificial birds
- Clear glass ornament balls
1. Take your grapevine wreath outside and spray it with silver spray glitter.
2. Center the grapevine wreath on top of the pine wreath and wrap floral wire through the vine wreath and around the pine wreath.
3. Take your array of ribbons and wrap them around both wreaths, creating a striped effect.
4. Embellish with white feathers, artificial birds and glass ornaments.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] more holiday decorating projects? Adorn a Door Holiday Wreath Project Homemade Ornament Ideas Simple Advent Calendar This entry was posted in Nest and tagged […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!