http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/309-Picnic-Very-Berry-Cake_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 20:24:382016-12-20 18:44:23Very Berry Cake
Very Berry Cake
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries and sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 package jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups thawed cool whip whipped topping, divided
- 1 10.75- ounce package of frozen pound cake
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Remove the stems from your strawberries and cut them in half, leave a few whole for a garnish. In a bowl, mix the strawberries and raspberries and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add milk to dry pudding and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers; brush with juice.
- Place bottom layer on serving plate and top with a handful of your berries, ½ cup pudding mixture, and the middle cake layer. Repeat layers of mixed berries and pudding mixture; cover with top cake layer. Top with ½ cup whipped topping and all remaining berries; cover loosely with foil.