So the day is gone. Not back for another year . But man was it FUN! I went to my friend Mariska’s house. I cooked and planned, but I had many friends who chopped, tossed and stirred. However now is the time for- My Recap -My Reflection. What could have been done better? What went well? What needs to be added? Etc. Etc.
Here are my thoughts:
1. Cook more the day before.
2. Set the table the day before.
3. Take a few planned breaks where we play games and crafts with the kids.
4. Perhaps take a walk with everyone before we eat because I love sitting down right as the sun is setting.
5. Take more and better pictures.
6. Perhaps, instead of me planning all food I should have everyone prepare one of their favorites.
7. Learn to make my family’s carmel ice-cream recipe for dessert.
8. Take a break with an activity between each course.
9. Do not forget the cheese cloth.
10. Laugh more!
Take a look see at our celebration.