http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png 0 0 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712013-04-16 06:30:262013-04-16 06:30:26Bedazzled Vintage Trays
- Serving trays
- Chalkboard paint
- Old or broken costume jewelry
- Hot glue gun
- Foam brush
- Needle nose pliers (to pull apart jewelry, if necessary)
- Using a foam brush, paint the bottom of the tray with chalkboard paint. Let dry and apply another coat.
- Arrange jewelry on dry surface.
- Hot glue jewelry to your tray. Work in sections, applying one piece at a time.
HINTS & CLUES
- Find inexpensive trays at any thrift store.
- Let the chalkboard paint dry in between coats so that it dries smooth.
- Use the elements of design! Group things in multiples and layer your jewelry when possible. Stick to a general color scheme.
- When you have house guests, write a message on their tray and place in their room with fresh flowers.