When summer arrives so does the heat! This Fourth of July cool off with a tasty patriotic star cookie sandwich. It’s not only super yummy but super simple to make! The best part about this treat is that you can make it any way you want. Get creative and have fun in the kitchen, it is a holiday after all.
Let’s get started:
- Store bought cookie dough
- Cookie cutters
- Ice Cream
- Using your cookie cutters make any type of shape out of your cookie dough.
- Add sprinkles to a plate and mix all the colors together.
- Scoop out some ice cream and place it on one cookie. Next, place another cookie on top of the ice cream to make a cookie sandwich.
- Finally, dip your new ice cream sandwich in the sprinkles!!