With the nice weather this past weekend, I’m starting to believe spring is here. The sun was shining and I swear it was nearly 70 degrees! So what if it’s snowing today? That’s March for you…The preview of great weather we just had makes me even more pleased to show you what my spring line at Meijer is all about.
(Click on the links below the photo to purchase items from Meijer…)
1. Katie Brown Bloom Round Salad Plate 4.99 USD
2. Katie Brown Cereal Bowl 4.99 USD
3. Katie Brown Crypton Apron-Pesto 24.99 USD
4. Katie Brown Womens Softtec Garden Gloves 3.99 USD
5. Katie Brown Acacia Salad Collection 6.99-19.99 USD
6. Katie Brown Acacia Tray with 4 Dip Bowls 14.99 USD
7. Katie Brown Wire Mesh Tray 9.99 USD
8. Katie Brown 68×40 Wood Patio Table 169.97 USD
9. Katie Brown Embroidered Geo Decorative Pillow 19.99 USD
Bright greens, blues and yellows complement the rustic wood, wire and cream. We’ve updated the all-cream Orchard tabletop collection with a fun flowery pattern, as well as added new styles to our bedding collection.
Although I really love all our collection holds this spring, I am particularly thrilled to offer the amazing green apron you see above. We partnered with Crypton Fabrics to make a resilient, tough and pretty apron for the chef in us all.
And check out those outdoor living items! Stylish patio tables, buffets, beautiful chairs…It’s the first week of spring and I can’t wait to do some outdoor entertaining in the next few months!