http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png 0 0 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712013-03-20 06:30:372013-03-20 06:30:37Lenten Treat
This season start any meal off with this delicious crab dip delight!
- 1 baguette, cut into 1 inch thick slices
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 6-ounce cans jumbo lump crabmeat, drained
- Preheat broiler to high heat.
- On a cookie sheet, line up baguette slices. Brush lightly with olive oil and season with a sprinkling of salt.
- Place under broiler until golden brown. Flip the slices over and broil until golden brown. Remove and let cool on a rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, salt, cayenne pepper, green onions, red bell pepper, lemon juice, and parsley. Stir to completely combine. Add in the crabmeat and lightly toss to combine.
- Spoon onto the toasted baguette slices. Serve immediately.