Homemade Thank You Notes
I bet we all received those special, one-of-a-kind gifts this year. So, why not send them a one-of-a-kind thank you? I know what you’re thinking…more cards? But, wait. It’s not hard. It’s not time consuming. It’s an easy token of appreciation. And you can have fun embellishing more for the gifts that truly deserve it!
I want to share this project by Ashley Ann but simplify it into a no-sew project, so we all (especially me) can say thanks in a crafty way. A bonus: you can use old scraps laying around the house…
What you’ll need…
– Any size card stock or thick paper
– Ribbon (any color)
– Small piece of fabric
– Sharpie marker or fabric pen
1. Fold your paper in half (decide if you want a vertical or horizontal layout)
2. Cut the fabric in any shape (hearts, squares, etc) and write on the fabric “thanks” (don’t wait until you glue it on the card or it might bleed through!) and then glue it to the card
3. Lastly, cut the ribbon to the width of the card and glue over the fabric
I say the more imperfect the better. Every card will be unique!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!