http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png 0 0 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-10-10 07:00:072012-10-10 07:00:07Happy Cakes
There is nothing better than a warm piece of yellow cake straight from the oven. Top that with some chocolate chips and sugar and you’ve got yourself something called Happy Cake. This recipe came to me by way of my sister Joelle. It has never ever ever been met with disappointment and it only leaves the consumer happy and wanting more!
xo Amanda, www.mmestyle.com
- 1 box yellow cake mix (we like Duncan Hines)
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or neutral oil)
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 t (or more) granulated sugar
- mini chocolate chips (half a bag or more)
Preheat oven 350. Grease a 9×12″ baking dish ( you can go smaller if you want for thicker pieces or bigger if you want it thinner).